Events Team Member
We are looking to hire part-time staff to support our Events teams. The Biscuit Factory is an exciting and progressive venue with a very busy events calendar, offering all hospitality staff experience of working in different customer service roles in a fun and supportive environment.
- Meetings & Events Operations Manager
- Meetings & Events Manager
- Setting up events facilities, including catering stations, bars, & tables. This role will include moving small furniture and carry boxes of equipment.
- Serve food & beverages to guests and undertake simple food & drink preparation.
- Working behind bar counter, clearing tables, washing & polishing glasses during service.
- Following Instructions, via a detailed schedule given for each event, from Meetings & Events Operations Manager
- The ideal candidate will have catering or bar experience, ideally within events.
- Will be able to work efficiently and clean whilst under pressure but still maintaining our high standards of service at all times.
- Be confident and friendly when dealing with the general public and their colleagues.
- As you will be required to serve alcohol, this position is only available to candidates aged 18 and over.
- Meets national minimum wage requirements.
- Casual vacancy, including unsociable hours.
- We are offering a temporary contract for 3 months with a
extend to permanent employment after this time.
Send your CV and a covering letter via email to email@example.com with the job title as a subject line.
N.B If successful, applicants will receive an email inviting them in for an interview. Interviews will take place from 1st April 2018 onwards