CASUAL EVENTS BAR AND CATERING STAFF
We are looking to hire
staff to support our events team. The Biscuit Factory is an exciting and progressive venue with a very busy events calendar, offering all hospitality staff experience of working in different customer service roles in a fun and supportive environment.
Food & Beverage Manager, Food & Beverage Supervisor & Events Coordinator
- Setting up events facilities including: catering stations, bar and wedding tables. This role will occasionally involve moving small furniture and carrying boxes while setting up.
- Serve food and drinks to customers and undertake simple drinks/food preparation tasks.
- Working behind the bar counter. Clearing tables and collecting, washing and polishing glasses during service.
- A detailed schedule will be given for each event and the hospitality staff, under the guidance of the Food and Beverage manager, will take responsibility for ensuring the set up and running of their department.
- It is also expected that they will assist the Events Coordinator in running the function, as directed and within the individual’s capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have catering or bar experience, ideally within events. They will be able to work efficiently and clean whilst under pressure but still maintaining our high standards of service at all times. The candidate should also be confident and friendly when dealing with the general public and their colleagues. As you will be required to serve alcohol, this position is only available to candidates aged 18 and over.
Meets national minimum wage requirements.
Casual vacancy, including unsociable hours. We are offering a temporary contract for 3 months with a view to extend to permanent employment after this time.